Acupuncture & Herbs Can Treat
- Sleeping Disorders
- Menstrual Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders (food allergies, peptic ulcers, chronic diarrhea, constipation, indigestion, gastrointestinal weakness, anorexia, and gastritis)
- Uro-Gential Disorders (stress incontinence, urinary tract infections, and sexual dysfunctions)
- Gynecological Disorders (absent, irregular, heavy or painful menstruation, infertility in women and men, and premenstrual syndrome)
- Respiratory Disorders (emphysema, sinusitits, asthma, allergies and bronchitis)
- Disorders of the Bones (muscles, joints and nervous system, such as arthritis, migraine headaches, neuralgia, insomnia, dizziness and low back, neck and shoulder pain)
- Circulatory Disorders (hypertension, angina pectoris, arteriosclerosis and anemia)
- Emotional and Psychological Disorders (depression and anxiety)
- Addictions (alcohol, nicotine and drugs)
- Eye, Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders
- Learn more about what acupuncture can treat at the World Health Organization
A Wonderful Healer
I have been seeing Kyle for almost 2 years, he is a wonderful healer. Kyle has taught me about the balance of my body and building my chi.
This was my first acupuncture experience and thanks to Kyle it was a fantastic one. His knowledge and expertise was very professional and friendly.
Kyle gave me great information about how to supplement my diet so that it promotes better health. The acupuncture treatment was great and gave me instant relief.
My wife and I have seen Kyle several times and always find ourselves relieved and rejuvenated by our visits.
Healthy Living Guide
- To Let Your Life Blossom, Let your love Blossom June 1, 2018
- “Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct you and you will call it fate.” C. Jung April 19, 2018
- 10 Amazing Effects of Acupuncture March 5, 2018
- The Year fo the Earth Dog February 20, 2018
35 Haywood St, suite 207
Asheville, NC 28801